Thursday, February 5, 2009

#29 Complete - Get my DVD Burner to Work

This one is important. It may not seem like it, but it is. I need a DVD burner (that works) because I buy and trade DVD's of boxing fights. I first bought the type of external DVD that hooks up to your computer. There is software to be downloaded, and it reads the DVD on your computer and then burns it to the blank CD. The one I bought didn't do that. It did freeze my computer time and again, screw up programs that I use, and make me seriously consider taking a baseball bat to it. "Office Space" style.

I never did get it to work. So I returned it, and bought the amazing new toy below. The Norazzo DVD Recorder is beyond awesome. You plug it in, turn it on, and load the new and old DVD. It starts automatically, without the use of a computer, and spits out a perfect copy within 10-15 minutes. I love it so very, very much.

Photobucket

No comments: